CDJ Show 2014 Seminar - Self Promotion 101
|Title:||Self Promotion 101|
|Organization:||Norris Whitney Communications|
Standing room only last year and back by popular demand, this seminar will show you how to promote yourself, your business or your career. Learn insider, no B.S., tips that you can put into practice the next day.
You will learn:
- How to develop a product, service or presentation that everybody wants
- How to price yourself and be competitive
- Where to locate your business and how to discover new markets
- How to use all the best tools available to get the word out
- How to prevail and outlast all your competition
The seminar speaker is Jim Norris, president of Norris-Whitney Communications and publisher of Professional Sound Magazine. Jim has taught Marketing and Entertainment Marketing at Metalworks Institute since 2006. He has been a seminar speaker at trade shows and conferences in Canada and the United States and at the Mohawk College Music Department. He has studied at University of Toronto and Ryerson University and is on the Board of several Canadian charities.
Back to the 2014 Show page